Supported by TesMan’s patented optical drill alignment technology and practical change management process, RIGHT ROUND provides a detailed development analysis, regular client workshop using a sustained database and reduction in cost and risk associated with unplanned work. The RIGHT ROUND system allows the miner to drill consistent rounds with up to 30% reduction in development and maintenance costs. The system can be installed to any make or model of jumbo drill whether pneumatic or electric/hydraulic.
“[The RIGHT ROUND] is great when fully understood and used consistently, high quality rounds are the result.”
Mine Manager (ret’d), McCreedy West Mine
RIGHT VIEW is a software plugin that works with RIGHT ROUND package to provide 3D mapping capabilities. RIGHT VIEW provides a 3D model of the tunnels profile, automates dimension and volume control calculations. A viewer is provided to allow virtual navigation through underground tunnels on surface computer. RIGHT VIEW can be incorporated into any mine model or application.
• Miner Out of the risk zone
• Removes all potential strain injuries
• 5 -10% improvement in monthly tunnel advance through better sequencing
• Up to 50% less loose material on the face throughout development cycle
• Live Depth of the Hole on touch screen for operator to ensure 100% clean rounds
• Designed to safely clean and load with non electric & Electronic caps
• Suitable for loading anfo or bulk emulsion